1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trades

Discussion in 'Silver' started by stockbutterfly, Dec 6, 2016.

1. stockbutterfly

stockbutterfly Moderator Staff Member

Post here any trades ot trading techniques.
  2. stockbutterfly

I am continuing everyday to not hold precious metals overnight as I dont have much time to watch the market. I have noticed a distinct pattern of morning sell off as the market opens in the US and then late day rise so i am playing that. Yesterday I bought SLW and sold it for a 2.5% profit (I didnt post the trade as I buy the stock on the CDN market ($CDN) to keep my trade fees lower). It since continued to move up. My guess is precious metals nearing a bottom. They are so volatile I never chase them up.
  3. stockbutterfly

I bought SSRI at 10.10. My guess is 1170 on gold is near the bottom today. Bought PAAS at 17.45.
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  4. stockbutterfly

Out of PAAS at 18.05, not sure where this is headed as it opened with a gap so i took the 60 cent profit as gold often sells off after open
  5. stockbutterfly

Sold my ssri at 10.19, not sure but thinking gold headed down a little more and that might be it for the day. Back to 100% cash.

Bought back the SSRI at 10.03 to me its the only one I am guessing is a little cheap still.
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  6. stockbutterfly

I took another slice of SSRI at 9.95
  7. stockbutterfly

I took a slice of SLW at 22.13
  8. stockbutterfly

I picked a slice of NUGT today at 29.97. Some think gold may bottom next week.
  9. stockbutterfly

I think precious metals may be wallowing in the muck like solars for a while. I have just been flipping them but flat on my investments overall. I exited this trade yesterday at 28.82. There is a lot more weakness than many expected. I guess if anything good out of weak precious metal prices is cheap silver is good for the solar sector:).